Monday, June 3, 2019

Can snoring ruin your marriage?

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Today,on how to do things sharp sharp blog,we are going to be focusing on how to stop and avoid SNORING.






It happened to my cousin. It was a pitiable experience because I wondered; can snoring really cause a divorce between a supposedly happy couple? I was shell-shocked. My cousin is a heavy snorer. Yes, we know that, but we never knew what awaits us when he eventually married.
The wife called me and told me she was done with the marriage. She told me she cannot cope with the heavy snoring of my cousin. A marriage that was consummated just one month ago was in tatters because of-Infidelity? No. Lies and deceit? No. It was because of snoring.

Though we rallied round and sought help and solutions, we could salvage the marriage. Though there are countless solutions to snoring as proffered by https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/snoring however, the articles I am presenting will answer the following questions which are often ignored:
    What are the subtle means that could cause snoring that is easily overlooked?
     How snoring feeling can be noticed and subjugated immediately? 
    The risk factors that could trigger snoring? 
    Tips and steps that will guide you. 

The Scope
Occasional snoring can be normal depending on your situations, such as when you have a cold, but regular snoring had health implications, some of them which can be serious.



I will focus on:
    How you can regain back your ‘sleep’. 
    Losing sleep is hugely detrimental. And it can make you feel a little crazy when youØ face a wall of noise that stands between you and the sleep you so need and deserve, every night. 
    I would outline non-surgical procedures that can get back the sleep you need as someone who snores, or as a person who sleeps with someone who snores; either way, there will be more sound sleep to go around.

Stay tuned on this blog as we unfold all the strategies for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment